We strive to make ProgrammableWeb the leading resource for news, information and trends about the web as a platform. What makes our worldwide writing and editing staff possible is the support of our great sponsors and partners. We’re pleased to offer you this chance to learn more about the companies that make our site possible.
If you are interested in sponsoring ProgrammableWeb and reaching our influential audience of technology decision makers contact us by web or by email for details.
- Twilio: Telephone applications are now easy to create thanks to Twilio’s simple API. And every week it proves this by giving away a netbook to a developer who created the winning entry in its ongoing contest.
- SOpenPlug: The write-it-once, run it on almost any mobile device platform. The ELIPS studio provides developers with a cross-device solution to push the same codebase out to iPhone, Android, iPad, Symbian and Windows Mobile. It’s also a sister company to ProgrammableWeb.
- Mashery: Launching and running a successful API is harder than it looks and Mashery’s on-demand API services can help you get there more quickly, with lower costs and better results. See what Netflix, Best Buy and the New York Times already know.
- Layer 7 Technologies: Organizations that need secure application services should look to Layer 7, which is changing the way you connect to, run and publish services in the cloud.
- JAX London:
This conference is all about the Java ecosystem. At JAX London, delegates from the UK and Europe spend three days diving into Java technology, software and enterprise architecture, agile methodologies and everything else of importance to the serious corporate developer.
A marketplace of applications for researchers, the Sciverse developer network allows the scientific community to build, find and use applications that enhance the research experience.
- Alcatel-Lucent: The communications solutions provider is back at SXSW with a second year of the ELEVEN API lounge. You can relax, eat, drink, get online and learn with Alcatel-Lucent’s Open API Platform team and witness the daily live-action games of Angry Birds. Alcatel-Lucent is also the parent company to ProgrammableWeb.
- DocuSign: Providers of e-signatures, DocuSign’s developer center makes it easy to learn, develop and deploy electronic signature functionality into your application. Once created, your integration can also be added to the DocuSign marketplace, where end-users can buy your application.
- NAVTEQ: The NN4D Network for Developers encourages location-aware applications on the web, mobile phones and wireless devices. Free membership gets you access over 40 APIs, map tools and third-party resources.
- 3Scale: Provides a plug & play, self-service API management solution enabling you to launch, manage and grow your API business without any hassle or unexpected surprises.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Follow the PW team on Twitter
APIs, mashups and code. Because the world's your programmable oyster.
Executive Editor, ProgrammableWeb. Author, Map Scripting 101. Lover, APIs.
Most new mashups last 60 days