We couldn’t keep making ProgrammableWeb the resource it is without the help of our sponsors and partners. A big thanks for their support.
- Serena Software: If you’re looking to beat the backlog of your simple application needs and want to bring greater efficiency to your organization, then build business mashups in minutes with Serena Mashup Composer.
- Mashery: Launching and running a successful API is harder than it looks and Mashery’s on-demand API services can help you get there more quickly, with lower costs and better results. See what shopping.com, Compete, Reuters and LinkedIn already know.
- BEA: Web 2.0 for Business. BEA’s AquaLogic product suite is built from the ground up for SOA, giving IT a unified set of products that handle user interaction, messaging, service management, data unification, and security needs.
- OpenKapow: The online mashup builder community that lets you make mashups from any site, with or without an API. Built using their enterprise grade Kapow Mashup Server.
- StrikeIron: Offers 100+ commercial APIs via their Data as a Service platform. StrikeIron’s new Lite Web Services gives developers more free access to valuable data and services.
- BT: Mashup the phone network with BT’s Web21C SDK industry leading platform. BT offers six sets of APIs including voice, SMS messaging, and conference calling.
- Lat49: Got maps? Then get paid using Lat49’s online mapvertising system that brings geographically relevant advertising to users of online maps. Publishers get new monetization options and advertisers can leverage dynamically served ads on maps from the major map providers.
- Bungee Labs: The Bungee Connect application platform is a single environment for the development, testing, deployment and hosting of amazing web applications. Use this scalable on-demand platform to build highly interactive user web applications faster and more cost effectively.
- O’Reilly Media: Some great O’Reilly conferences are coming-up including Graphing Social Patterns (GSP) East, June 9-11th in Washington, DC, and Velocity June 23-24 in Burlingame, CA. Both have lots of API and platform-related sessions. ProgrammableWeb readers can save 15% at GSP using registration code gspe08pgw and 15% at Velocity with code vel08pgw.
- eBay: The future of ecommerce is coming to Chicago on June 16-18th when eBay hosts their annual eBay Developer’s Conference. A great lineup that covers not only eBay’s APIs but also platforms from PayPal, Shopping.com and Half.com. Register before May 31st and save $120.
- Userplane: Provider of communication software for online communities, Userplane offers open APIs for their full suite of services from chat to messaging. Use Userplane Money to start for free and rev-share the ad income.
- Where: From location-based service (LBS) provider uLocate, WHERE enables content owners and publishers to create compelling mobile GPS applications.
- Xignite: Xignite (pronounced “x-Ignite”) provides financial web services for mission-critical corporate applications, offering over 50 commercial APIs covering market quotes, news, corporate data, industry information, analytics, and statistics.
If you are interested in sponsoring ProgrammableWeb please contact us for details.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Follow the PW team on Twitter
APIs, mashups and code. Because the world's your programmable oyster.
Executive Editor, ProgrammableWeb. Author, Map Scripting 101. Lover, APIs.
Most new mashups last 60 days