We couldn’t keep making ProgrammableWeb the resource it is without the help of our sponsors and partners. A big thanks for their support.
- Mashery: Launching and running a successful API is harder than it looks and Mashery’s on-demand API services can help you get there more quickly, with lower costs and better results. See what shopping.com, Compete, Reuters and LinkedIn already know.
- OpenKapow: The online mashup builder community that lets you make mashups from any site, with or without an API. Built using their enterprise grade Kapow Mashup Server.
- StrikeIron: Offers 100+ commercial APIs via their Data as a Service platform. Win a 50″ HD flat screen TV by using their API for NCAA basketball data from The Sports Network to create the winning mashup in their new Mashup Madness Contest.
- BT: Mashup the phone network with BT’s Web21C SDK industry leading platform. BT offers six sets of APIs including voice, SMS messaging, and conference calling.
- Xignite: Xignite (pronounced “x-Ignite”) provides financial web services for mission-critical corporate applications, offering over 50 commercial APIs covering market quotes, news, corporate data, industry information, analytics, and statistics.
- Lat49: Got maps? Then get paid using Lat49’s online mapvertising system that brings geographically relevant advertising to users of online maps. Publishers get new monetization options and advertisers can leverage dynamically served ads on maps from the major map providers.
- Bungee Labs: The Bungee Connect application platform is a single environment for the development, testing, deployment and hosting of amazing web applications. Use this scalable on-demand platform to build highly interactive user web applications faster and more cost effectively.
- O’Reilly Media: Two great O’Reilly conferences are coming-up in San Diego March 3-6 ETech and Graphing Social Patterns (GSP) West. GSP West will have a an AppNite Live Demo Contest with 10 prizes. ProgrammableWeb readers can save 30% off GSP using registration code gspw08pgw and save 20% at ETech with code et08pgw.
- Adobe: Adobe AIR is a cross-operating system runtime that allows web developers to leverage their existing skills to build and deploy engaging web applications on the desktop with support for building Ajax, Flex and Flash.
- eBay: Developers are using the eBay APIs to create innovative applications and in two weeks eBay will announce up to five grand prize $10,000 winners who built the coolest Adobe Flash widgets for the eBay Affiliate Community using Flash or Flex.
- Userplane: Provider of communication software for online communities, Userplane offers open APIs for their full suite of services from chat to messaging. Use Userplane Money to start for free and rev-share the ad income.
If you are interested in sponsoring ProgrammableWeb please contact us for details.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Follow the PW team on Twitter
APIs, mashups and code. Because the world's your programmable oyster.
Executive Editor, ProgrammableWeb. Author, Map Scripting 101. Lover, APIs.
Most new mashups last 60 days