We couldn’t keep making ProgrammableWeb the resource it is without the help of our sponsors and partners. A big thanks for their support.
- Serena Software: Check-out the just announced Serena Mashup Composer. Designed to let you build business mashups in minutes.
- OpenKapow: The online mashup builder community that lets you make mashups from any site, with or without an API. Built using their enterprise grade Kapow Mashup Server.
- BT: Mashup the phone network with BT’s Web21C SDK. BT offers five sets of APIs including voice, SMS messaging, and conference calling.
- WHERE: From location-based service (LBS) provider uLocate, WHERE enables content owners and publishers to create compelling mobile GPS applications.
- Userplane: Provider of communication software for online communities, Userplane offers open APIs for their full suite of services from chat to messaging.
- The Thomas Howe Company: Voice mashup experts from Thomas Howe help clients get real business value from telephony, messaging and mobile APIs and services.
If you are interested in sponsoring ProgrammableWeb please contact us for details.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Follow the PW team on Twitter
APIs, mashups and code. Because the world's your programmable oyster.
Executive Editor, ProgrammableWeb. Author, Map Scripting 101. Lover, APIs.
Most new mashups last 60 days