We couldn’t keep making ProgrammableWeb the resource it is without the help of our sponsors and partners. As providers of powerful APIs and tools these companies are closely aligned with the mission of this site and we highly recommend you check them out.
- OpenKapow: The online mashup builder community that lets you easily make mashups. Use their visual scripting environment to create intelligent software Robots that can make mashups from any site with or without an API.
- Userplane: The premier provider of communication software for online communities. Userplane offers 5 hosted web apps in their suite: Webchat, Webmessenger, Webrecorder, Sitesearch, and Presence. A rich set of APIs underly the entire platform.
- ClearForest SWS: The new ClearForest Semantic Web Services API gives you access to a set of very sophisticated natural language processing tools. This is a proven toolset based on ten years of helping companies get meaning from unstructured data. More at ClearForest.com.
- Clickatell: The world’s leading provider of large scale SMS messaging services offers reliable coverage to 578 networks in 192 countries worldwide. Use their APIs and join over 22,000 satisfied customers including FedEx, Motorola, Fujitsu, and Heinekin.
- adaptiveblue: Creator of BlueOrganizer, a unique Firefox extension that helps “make your browser smarter” by unleashing information hidden in the pages of your favorite web sites and allows you to quickly do what you want to do.
If you are interested in sponsoring ProgrammableWeb please visit our /sponsor page for details.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Follow the PW team on Twitter
APIs, mashups and code. Because the world's your programmable oyster.
Executive Editor, ProgrammableWeb. Author, Map Scripting 101. Lover, APIs.
Most new mashups last 60 days