As of today there are 310 APIs listed at ProgrammableWeb. That’s nine new ones in the past week and 26 in the last 30 days. Good healthy variety of new APIs including:
- PhishTank: PhishTank is a free community site where anyone can submit, verify, track and share phishing data. The API lets you check and submit urls and email addresses.
- bLaugh: The first comic to get its own API. As they say, it’s “MAD Magazine for the Blogosphere”. API gives you ability to get comics by name, date or full listing.
- Blinksale: Online invoicing startup offers this API to manage invoices, deliveries, and clients.
- The Institute on Money in State Politics API: As noted in yesterday’s blog post, this new API gives you access to a deep store of data on US political contributions. As they say, follow the money.
- buySAFE: Offers a “Trust API” that ties-into their merchant trust network to “determine whether a specific e-retailer is a buySAFE Merchant and/or whether a specific item is being sold by a buySAFE Merchant”.
- Amnesty International API: Use this API for data on censorship online. More details in this blog post.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Follow the PW team on Twitter
APIs, mashups and code. Because the world's your programmable oyster.
Executive Editor, ProgrammableWeb. Author, Map Scripting 101. Lover, APIs.
Most new mashups last 60 days