Below are a sampling of some of the other, non-mashup link contributions folks have made recently.
- Andrew Bidochko added a link to Map Builder where you use a web form to build your own Google Map without any coding. Quite slick.
- Send a fax from PHP using this new example from Interfax. You can send a binary file such as a Microsoft Word or Acrobat PDF document to any fax number.
- How to create KML using this snippet of VB.net code showing exactly how to parse, save and launch a .KML file (fly to with Google Earth). [via Tim Hibbard of Where's Tim Hibbard fame]
- An anonymous poster added a link to the Webjay.org developer’s mailing list on Yahoo Groups.
- Book Burro: A handy Firefox extension for comparing book prices.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Follow the PW team on Twitter
APIs, mashups and code. Because the world's your programmable oyster.
Executive Editor, ProgrammableWeb. Author, Map Scripting 101. Lover, APIs.
Most new mashups last 60 days